Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

On The Topic Of Selling Items

12wew

So, lets say you get into a ZS game, you spend you starting worth not on guns but on other things (Hammer, crates, .etc). At the start o the round you buy the crossfade glock, two rounds later you decide to upgrade you pistol to the inferno AUG, but when you go to sell a gun that you paid 45 points for you only get 10 points back... This is a common scenario that I get into I feel that the gun price to sell rate should be at least 50% so if I bought the same weapon for 45 points I would then get 22.5 round that up to 23 and at least that is enough to get some new mags for your new gun.

Honestly I do feel this would be a nice improvement but that is up for the developers of ZS to decide. Overall I want to hear how the rest of the community thinks about that just let me know if I am a loner in this opinion! But if any admins are reading this please tell me if you have already have some pre determined reasons for the low sell rate, thanks!

First off, don't buy the crossfire, it's a very unreliable pistol that just eats up your ammo. I reccomend buying the eraser tactical pistol since it has good damage and it doesn't eat up ammo like the glock does.

Second of all, when you buy a gun, you are expected to earn profit, or a positive amount of points. Do this by timing your shots and keeping track of ammo and making smart purchases,by doing this you can wait until the end of the round you want to buy your new weapon, sell it, and buy to your heart's desire.

Edited by Bossdaddy22
  • Like 2

that would be too OP. Drop parties would be no more since whores would just sell the weapons. Free guns from maps wouldn't be used because people will just sell them straight away. oh and this is a pointsave server so you shouldn't have that hard of a time stacking points to buy ammo for future rounds/games.

Edited by mirG
  • Like 1