Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Weapon Descriptions Missing

12wew

Recently I have noticed that, if you hover over a weapon it gives you a description of it, but some weapons are lacking this, I do not know if this is just for me or any others but it kinda bothers me... If it is just me please let me know in the comments but if this is true for everyone else, it should probably be added soon because the extra information, newer players would be able to make wiser decisions in what weapon to purchase. If you have any ideas for item descriptions leave them in the comments, I would like to hear them.

Not just you. some weapons just have special things. The impaler for example can shoot through zombies so its a good thing for people to know when buying it. and the eraser pistol does more damage when there's less bullets in the clip (also a good thing to know when looking for a pistol). I don't think ALL weapons and things need descriptions.

Edited by mirG

Not just you. some weapons just have special things. The impaler for example can shoot through zombies so its a good thing for people to know when buying it. and the eraser pistol does more damage when there's less bullets in the clip (also a good thing to know when looking for a pistol). I don't think ALL weapons and things need descriptions.

Well actually I can see the description for the eraser tactical pistol maybe it's that some people have the description for some weapons but not other weapons and overall each person can see the description for different weapons... Interesting.

Well actually I can see the description for the eraser tactical pistol maybe it's that some people have the description for some weapons but not other weapons and overall each person can see the description for different weapons... Interesting.
I meant that everyone has the same descriptions and that some weapons have descriptions because they have something special about them.

Oh ok, so only weapons with something special have a description? Well even if that is so there should be at least a shore description about each and every weapons strengths even if it has no special stabilises!

You want to make the descriptions?

Well you don't have to it's just a recommendation I had that anyone that wanted to, if if you want to make them sure go ahead, but by now I know most of the weapons well. But if you do make them make sure to send them to me!