Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unofficial Game Resellers

Comic King

I usually buy my games in retail since in a store near me, they sell games and codes with good discounts. However, believe it or not, this is going to be my first time buying a game from a place that isn't an irl store or Steam.

I checked the prices of the games I was looking to buy on CDKeys, G2A and Kinguin. The prices are surprisingly low for some games with CDKeys giving overall smaller prices than the other two. Example: GTA V Steam code on CDK is 23€ (28$) while on G2A and Kinguin the prices are mostly the same with the RGSC copies costing at about 32$ and the steam copy costing at around 39$.

Since this is my first time, if some of you could tell me your experiences with these websites (do they scam, trick you etc) I would be grateful :DD

I've only used g2a from the three sites you mentioned and I've liked it since day one. Just be sure that if you do buy from there that you also buy with g2a shield like Maine just mentioned, games are listed on there by actual people and not just the site selling it's own keys. In the event that a key does not work or a steam gift copy gets revoked, having the g2a shield will guarantee that you get your money back.

• Like 1

The only problem I had with g2a was :The seller didn't have any keys left so i had to wait a few days, for staff to message him; to see if he had anymore left: I didn't buy the shield but they still gave me a refund once the seller didn't have any keys left. But i would recommend g2a hands down. Just be ready in case you get that problem.

Edited by isaac
  • Like 1

The only problem I had with g2a was :The seller didn't have any keys left so i had to wait a few days, for staff to message him; to see if he had anymore left: I didn't buy the shield but they still gave me a refund once the seller didn't have any keys left. But i would recommend g2a hands down. Just be ready in case you get that problem.

Thanks for the info isaac :)

Once I bought a package at kinguin consisting out of 24 games. I got 23 out of 24 (with csgo missing). G2A is a way better place to buy games safely.

Thanks for the heads up! I shall evade Kinguin as much as possible lol