Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Has Any Parnomal Activity Ever Happen In Your Life?

Vsco Ethan Bradberry

One day in Anahi California, me and my uncle were in the house alone and playing games. Out of no where the TV shuts off.... And we were like "ok"? But the other lights were on. Then the tv turned on again and started switching channels on its own so we were both scared and went to the room. I had a cross on me and so did he. When we were in the room we heard footsteps and scratches on the wall. So we contacted our family and they came over fast and the door couldn't be open even though they had a key so they contacted the police and broke it down. Now the noise started getting louder and louder so we just stood there under the blankets thinking that will help but then the cops came in busting the room door .... Then later that day my parents brought a priest to bless our home and we got baptist that same day as well after all that happened. Second story: I was at Austin Texas for a party then some guy mention the Charlie Charlie challenge and I said no because I don't mess with that stuff and he said cmon nothing will happen then after that nothing did happen until I went back home in Dallas Texas. I skyped my girlfriend and we were talking face camming ..... Then out of nowhere I hear voices coming through the phone .... Like saying get Out and etc because she still doesn't know I did the challenge. Then all you hear from the phone is "GET OUT, and laughing noises"... I was scared to death cause of the past stuff that happen to me and whenever I hanged up on her it stopped so I was thinking it might of been her so I did a skype test call on myself and it said the same thing but he also said "play me again" I was scared to life so that day I put crosses all over my room and every day I had a cross around my neck. WHat are your expieriances?

this thread went strange fast.

my personal exsperince is i think ghosts live in my house cause i hear wierd foot steps and voices about 3am and no one els is in the house other then my other hafe and shes always like passed out cold so i know its not her >.<

• Like 1