Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Possible aimbot

Niahmas

I created an unban request on the issues.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12850

but i want to state i have never hacked before....

When recording it you may have been glitchy, because i cleary remeber aiming at thier face, witthout all the shaking on my screen..

Ask some people like ":D" or "Obvi[Epic" who were there and witnessed it, if it was shaky and hacking looking.....

When recording it you may have been glitchy, because i cleary remeber aiming at thier face, witthout all the shaking on my screen..

Ask some people like ":D" or "Obvi[Epic" who were there and witnessed it, if it was shaky and hacking looking.....

you clearly don't know how aimbot works.

Fact 1: You were aimbotting. Don't lie.

Fact 2: Aimbot doesn't look shakey on your own screen. It looks shakey to everyone else. Especially if you don't know how to configure it.

Fact 3: Your account will be VAC banned in about 1-3 weeks anyway. GLHF

i wasnt hacking >.<

i don't even know how it works man..

ask someone else who was actually there.

he wa sprobly lagging or glitchy...

i have over 20 games ($2-3k) worth, and i wont be able to play on any servers just because someone computer suckes and happens to record at the time... when i have never ever hacked before......

believe me or not but my view on hackers are people who have no skill......

Look up my steam and ask any1 on my list (many of whom i play gg and have been for over 2 years).

And even aski obvi[epic (only person i remeber in jail when i killed the 4 T's inside the pool area, i bet his screen didn't show shakiness when i killed them.....

This is so unfair man...

someone PC sucks, and happens to glitch around when i kill them and he records it.....

WHEN I NEVER HACKED AND DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW 99% OF HACKS WORK AND DON'T KNOW EVEN HOW TO HACK.............THIS I BS

ummm... I was the one who told clark that this was definitely hacking. I might have made a mistake. i watched the demo a bunch more times, and i think its possible it could be a laggy demo.

if you play it in slow motion you can kinda see what i mean better. he stutters when he walks too; not just when he shoots. Also, the demo sees thru the wall at one point.