Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Repeats

Drew Horton

What do we do when leads are mumbling into their mic and won't repeat orders, leading to deaths?

It's completely ridiculous when the lead is either talking way to fast, or low volume, or just mumbling in general, then starts blasting away while T's are saying "Repeat" and they refuse.

If it is talking too fast, low volume, or mumbling, they should repeat. If the order is unclear, and like 50% of the team is doing it wrong, they should be repeating. If the order was clear while no one was talking and the majority knows the order, it is optional to repeat

Quoting from the bible

Orders must be clear, if there is a spam while orders are given or order is unclear then order must be repeated. You cant kill any ts if order is not clear, if cts kill people on unclear orders, then that ct may/may not be slayed.
  • Like 4

When four people are not doing it, and 60% of the remainder of the T's lived, then I will not repeat. I would suggest turning up your volume, and/or focusing more on the order as a general solution to fix any kind of problem that may arise.

See the thing is, if it's a trap then I'll be killed. Let's look at it like this. You're going for an easy trap. You say "T's at the top of cells go to the first pole of the Deagle Cage" while all the Ts are at the top of cell stairs. Easy trap, my favorite, simple and clean. If you mumble through it and I can't understand what you're saying, and I ask for a repeat and you SAY NO, should I just blindly do what everyone else is doing and rush to the Deagle Cage? Probably not the best idea.

I'm not attacking you dude, I just wish you could maybe see why I would want a repeat. Don't just flat out say "No repeats". That's a dick move and really disrespectful. I'm not going to ask you to repeat every order, but if you hear a couple people asking for it, what's the big deal in just repeating it, especially when it's an incredibly long order like the one you gave "FIrst pole to fourth pole to 3rd and blah blah blah". If you mumble through that I'm not going to do it because I don't know what you want.

Don't take it personally, just repeat if someone asks.