Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Noniy's Unban Request

noniy

1. Your in-game name: (GCM) Noniy

2. Server that you were banned on: Jail

3. The Banning admin: HG | Clark [C]

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:12061271

5. Reason for ban: Aimbot.........

P.S.

I have never hacked before.... i think why Clark banned me was i was the last ct, with 4 T"s rushing in the pool room, i had an ak47 (which i am very skilled with), and head shoted all four of them in a row.

But i clearly aimed at their head.... Clark must of been thinking i had aimbot just because it was four head shots in a row.I play reg and GG a lot so i have skill when it comes to use of various guns (especially the ak47), and i would like to further state i have never hacked in CSS before.... and have no idea how hacks even work for it..... so i would Very much appreciate if i could be Unbanned.

+1 Unban.

I've been playing with Noniy for the past month non-stop. He hasn't done anything suspicious or broken rules. I don't know the exact circumstances here so I certainly can't say whether he deserved it, but from everything I've seen of Noniy, he's good.

Clark on the other hand is very experienced in catching hackers, etc....so I certainly trust his judgment.

Just wait it out until Clark responds.

Ok well... i truly have never hacked.

it was just 1-2 lucky shot on my part, and the rest was skill..

and the whole server saw (about 30+ people)

So there may be witnesses to go on aswell...

I can remember a few people that were there at the time.

But ill see what Clark says

Just to make sure i put it in this folder?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\noniy\counter-strike source\cstrike\

EDIT************

I was able to see it, but as i explained in my first post i was in the pool area with 4 t's rushing me...

but i did not glitch like that all over the screen, maybe the person who recorded was lagging or something...

but i really have never hacked before, and i aimed at each one of them right at the head.....

I really never have Hacked.. ask people who were there who may have saw it correctly like ":D" or "Obvi[Epic" those are the only two people i saw in the demo that play regularly....

and it most likely was a glitchy shaky screen on whom ever was recording....

and as i satates several times before.

I have never hacked, and don't even know.

all i did was aim at their heads and shoot, and i am quite skilled with the AK.....

He's been legit for the past month I've played with him in jailbreak if that means anything. He screws up just as much as the next guy.

I didn't see them demo, but I just figured I'd let you know that I've never had an incident with him not following rules or hacking. =/

I absolutely trust Clark's judgment though.

Clark went with what he saw from the Demo though.....

what it really was it showed me shooting each T and all, but the screen was shaking up and down irradicly, which did not happen when i actually did kill them earlier today.

Ya but in my situational WHOEVER WAS RECORDING MUST OF BEEN LAGGING AND/OR GLITCHING Because i never was shaking like that over the screen, all the happened the first T startles me so i jumped with a bit of a shake from my mouse and shot (very lucky shot), then the other 3, i actualy aimed at....... and the shaking was never actually there when i played.

so getting banned for someone demo when the recording may have had issues so quite unfair.