Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unabn request

docpain

1. Your in-game name: Doc.Pain

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak 1

3. The Banning admin: Slazenger

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:5242237

5. Reason for ban:

Last night I was playing after midnight Pacific Standard and I asked terrorists to jump to the fountain. The ones that did not make it had to go to the electric chair, then I zapped them.

Slazenger (sp?) was one of the terrorists and he was not amused, as he put me on the permanent terrorist list.

I played as such for over an hour or two. Toward the end the CT's were not even leading, I repeatedly asked Slazenger to let me be CT again so i can lead (as I have done many times well). He refused, so i got frustrated and I abused the re spawn bug- this is where you respawn after being killed if you are on the terrorist list and you try to join the CT team.

I admit that was pretty douchie of me. I want to apologize for my behavior. Please unban me and I'll refrain from abusing bugs. I will also show leniency to all of your administrators when I'm warden. =)

Thank you~

Doc

There's clearly some confusion in this matter.

1) I banned you a couple days ago after I told you not to go through with an order that would result in freekills and you did it anyway. I banned you for one hour.

--- https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12718&highlight=STEAM_0%3A1%3A5242237

2) You are not on the T-list, so I'm not sure what's going on here...

3) You were banned for a week by Hippie for "General Exploits".

--- https://hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A5242237&Submit=

Hippie's going to have to tell you what happened, but I did nothing other than the original 1 hour ban.

Cheers!

Edit: The General Exploits reason is often used ambiguously.

Edited by Slazenger

Hay! Its late and i was just informed of this thread so im gonna make it kinda qui...

It was me that banned him yesterday yes, i dont issue 1 week bans much but he was exploiting by respawning over and over. At least 5-8 times in 1 round. I did verbally warn him while he was in the process, but I did forget to make a report. He was under a different alias at the time.

Like I said, I just wanted to apologize for being a dick.

I'm not too concerned with how long the ban is.

However, I will say three things:

1. If Hippi or any other admin gave me a verbal warning, i did not hear it (pretty sure one was not given, but a warning was not necessary for me to know that i was abusing a bug)

2. I only play under this alias, that is Doc.Pain, so hope you are not confusing me with someone else

3. In response to Moto: I believe that I was unfairly forced to play terrorist. And as I said, the CTs were without a leader, I was simply trying to enhance your server hahaha

Edited because i spelled my name wrong.

Edited by docpain