Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned For Being Afk

ItsKitty

Hi everyone,

So I was playing on the Zombie Survival server for a few hours tonight and during this incident I was a zombie. While I was playing my dog threw up from something he ate earlier so I got off my computer and went to see about him. For whatever reason when I get back on the server gives me an obnoxious message saying "You are BANNED!" I don't quite understand what that is all about, a ban for being afk for a few minutes? Since I don't know where to appeal at hopefully a Fadmin will help me out.

Here's my SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:73009653

Ingame name: ItsKitty

First: It remains 2 hours until staff+ reviews it

Secondly: You are using external, or internal commands/scripts to avoid yourself from being kicked, in which is called anti-afking, which is strictly prohibited on the server.

If you are going away, there is no reason at all for you to enable something that avoids you from being kicked from the server.

• Like 1

Secondly: You are using external, or internal commands/scripts to avoid yourself from being kicked, in which is called anti-afking, which is strictly prohibited on the server.

If you are going away, there is no reason at all for you to enable something that avoids you from being kicked from the server.

I typed +left in console. I didn't use any kind of scripts whatsoever. Just typing +left in console was quick for me as I was coming right back. And I looked at it and Scrubbubble set it to permanent, that's why I posed that question.

Also, I'm on a slow laptop so disconnecting and reconnecting takes time for me. I thought it would be faster and more efficient if I just did that instead. I am sorry though.