Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Servers Are Very Understaffed, We Need More Admins

It is litterally unplayable 80% of the time. Whenever I try to join ttt or jb there are always either only 1 admin or none for at least 20 players. It is the whole HG community's credibility that is at stakes. You guys need to get more mods (that are Active) and more staff. This is something that is needed especially since the community has grown a lot and that there are multiple new players everyday that jump in the servers.

• Like 6

You can't really force people to pay for admin and i'm sure the staff/mods/admins are trying their best to be on whenever possible to control the servers. They have others things to do as well and I know they work hard to make the HG servers playable. But maybe if the staff can co-operate with each others schedules so that 1 mod/staff is on most times instead multiple on at a certain time of the day. Spreading out would be nice like that but if it can't work with their schedules no biggy. Just a suggestion :3

I agree on that, but HG servers are at a point where getting more mods and staffs is a neccessity not just a commodity. The fact that 90% of the time I join a server when it is very populated and I find no admins at all is just not acceptable. The servers get easily out of control without admins making it unplayable and HG gets the bad reputation after.

Edited by GIJOSE