Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Ts3) Abuse Report (Burnt)

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Burnt

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:56852003

Where did this occur?

TS3

What server?

"3"

How long ago did this take place?

10-15 min ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I joined a room that dream-e and burnt were in. I said NOTHING in voice or chat. Dream-e says "leave" after 5 seconds so I leave immediately as instructed, following his command. I join another room and resume normally, and 5 seconds later I am banned. No warning or anything was said from Burnt. I think this is abuse because I did what i was asked, and it is a public room. I think Burnt was just looking for an excuse to use power. There was also no reason to ban me, it was an accident and i left as soon as i was asked.

Proof Links?

You were banned for 2 hours from the server by "Burnt" (Look what I can do(congrats))

I think Burnt was just looking for an excuse to use power.

Always...

it is a public room

You had no business in the room, you have no right to anyones business but your own. I was asked to talk in a private channel (which is why we left your channel) and I went down a channel to talk privately. You had NO business there. Right as we left you, and your buddies joined the channel and were asking "Whatcha guys talking about huh?" and stupid questions like it.

I was just going to unban you when you asked, but now you can wait out this abuse report.

Always...

You had no business in the room, you have no right to anyones business but your own. I was asked to talk in a private channel (which is why we left your channel) and I went down a channel to talk privately. You had NO business there.

I was just going to unban you when you asked, but now you can wait out this abuse report.

I was completely unaware that channel was "private" as it had no password, but i understand now. I happily left when i was asked and I had not caused any trouble, a simple request to ask me to leave the room because you guys were talking would have been nice instead of a straight up ban after i left from being asked to leave.

You were all aware that Dreamy asked to speak with me privately, as we were in the channel prior to leaving. I didnt just drag him randomly, we openly said we were going to talk privately.

i understand now

This abuse report could have been handled a lot easier than this. An unban request would have gotten you instantly unbanned. Yet people jump to conclusions. Gotta wait for Kigen or Sirius now because of my rank.