Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

An Introduction That Should Have Been Done A Long Time Ago.

I hope you're all doing wonderful this morning, noon, afternoon, evening, or night; wherever you may be, just know I'm wishing you a good one.

My name is Devun, but you may call me Solaire. The origin of my name Sunbro Solaire originates from the Dark Souls video game series, published by FROM SOFTWARE. You may be familiar with it, but Solaire of Astora was the name of a particularly exuberant and quite jubilant knight, who was banished from his fathers kingdom and set off to "find his own Sun". Now that the root of my identity is out of the way, let's get started as to why this post should have been done many years ago.

I remember it vaguely, but the memory is still present. I was playing CS:S when I was much younger, roughly 10 or 11 years old. I took a look at the servers, and while I played on so many different ones and checked them out, one stood out to me in name. HeLLsGamers. Being an edgy kid, I thought that was "Oh so cool!" and played on the server. I was never social, never spoke to people and never payed attention to the community, I just played. I partook in mostly the Office and Dust2 servers I think. I moved on from CS:S and rarely played it in the first place.

Fast forward one year, in which that timeframe I spent not playing computer games much at all, I played around with L4D and that was pretty much it. It is now 2010, about one year after first downloading steam. I purchase TF2 and immediately fall in love with what becomes my favorite game for years to come. I can't say the same now, as I have started to play CS:GO quite a considerate amount more than I do now with my first love (haha).

Looking at TF2, I realize I played it a lot, and only discovered my re awakening of "Oh shit HeLLsGamers is amazing" later near the end of that year, and started to play on your servers exclusively. I liked the maturity of players (to a tolerable degree) I liked the cursing, I liked how there weren't many other kids like me and mostly filled with "Grown ups" ( I never used the mic, out of the normal fear of being hazed for being a squeaker ). I was so into the community I decided to become a member! So you know what I did? I clicked "Join Steam Group". Yeah. I thought high and low I was a certified member of HG. Think I payed the slightest bit of attention to the people with tags in their name? Damn right I didn't.

Let's fast forward just one more time, to one and a half months ago. I find out from a dear friend of mine that "Hey they have forums, and to become a member you first have to apply to be a recruit ON THE FORUMS." Needless to say I became quite frustrated at my past-child-self's ignorance.

Shall we talk about me now? I don't see why not. I'm a seventeen year old male, reaching eighteen in quite a few months. My favorite things are playing guitar, video games, skating and being around any form of Canine. (Love dogs more than anything else in that small list) I've taken up painting as it is not only therapeutic in doing it, but what you can create with a simple brush and pastel is beyond our wildest imaginations. There's not much else I could say about me, so if you want to know more, or want to know what my personality is like, just hit me up and have a talk with me on Steam, here or in Teamspeak.

NOTICE: I just want to let you know that although I Lead a lot in jailbreak, don't be discouraged and fooled to believe that one person's jailbreak persona for Lead is the same when they are themselves. I try to throw a bit of my own personality in the orders, but not too much. So please, contact me, I'm willing, able and want to meet and converse with more wonderful members here at HeLLsGamers.

So here I am, and now I'm here to stay. Thanks for having me, folks. We're raising Hell wherever we roam.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own or obtain any rights pertaining to the attached image. All rights and credits are due to the artist on Deviantart, TheEpic1, with whom I am not familiar.

post-37472-0-15525400-1473825905_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...