Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hi.

Squishy-

Hi. My name is Squishy, I'm new here. (Mason put me up to this.) I just wanted to say hi... I'm super nervous as a person >.< so sorry if I'm awkward. Just wanted to say hey, and please don't hate me for being a squeaker! I was in a noscopeing clan before this so I know I'll be good at CS:GO! Member going on :council:. Thanks, love ya <3 <3.

• Like 2

Welcome to the community! Don't be nervous nobody here bites. (Get it, bc we are online they cant) So you are safe. :) Hope to see you around. Anytime you have any questions feel free to ask me, or any other staff/mod/admin, we would be glad to help! Enjoy!!

Edited by Mr. Trippy420's

• Executive Council

Welcome to the community, friend! Hope you enjoy it here : D

Yo, enjoy your time here :)

Welcome to the community! Don't be nervous nobody here bites. (Get it, bc we are online they cant) So you are safe. :) Hope to see you around. Anytime you have any questions feel free to ask me, or any other staff/mod/admin, we would be glad to help! Enjoy!!

Hello and Welcome!

Not sure if trolling or just slow.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...