Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

An Apology To All Fellow Zs Players.

ATB

Some of you do know and some don't. A week from ago i spawned myself points. I never had the intention to be

malicious but to be the "fun" person for the server. I offered the entire server with the offer of giving them double the

value of points that they had given to me. With that being in mind it created an influx to people for all sorts for those that

had earned their points rightfully. I never meant to do wrong or create drama. I just wanted to be the person everyone

liked. Probably sounds like that kind of scenario where the rich kid paid all the people to be friends with him. I won't state

names but for those i argued and fought with I'm more sorry that these things went out in a particular way. I would like

for people to stay badgering the people that tried to fix things such as Kigen and other's in leadership positions. They

only wanted to try to make things right and balanced for a server they had helped developed. The leading

cause of the point influx was due to this post: http://hellsgamers.c...__st__20 which is now invalid due to

me recovering the points to avoid people to fuss about the point taxation system that was set for all players. I didn't wish

for everyone to be affected and I'm greatly sorry.

• Like 9

Hey, look.

The reason I changed my division to CS:GO is because of you annoyance because back when around sept, you muted me because of not calming down for whole round (You also asked me an question which I said yes and still get muted), didn't even care to unmute me. Which I found it rude since you didn't unmute me and the staff had to make an choice to unmute me which I don't understand why but with this, I would say that the ZS server might go ahead and cry because of lost of the points because of this accident.

Sure, I still want you to be dL for Garry's Mod, it just you need to change your behavior because of recent events/drama. I honestly don't care about if there going to be any demoting going on. I don't even think that this division might need an whole new staff, which I don't want to see.