Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

So Ttt Got A Bad Update. No One Bothered To Beta Test...

Jerm

I checked the change log and nothing came up.

http://hellsgamers.c...-ttt-changelog/

When you join the server you are now presented with a new welcome screen asking you if you know the rules...

dWeVNXG.jpg

After a glance most players will want to get on with it and not notice a next page button... Which results in an immediate kick

faWgKa4.jpg

You have to go to the next page and find the let me fucking play button

HfEVJVU.jpg

It's nice to see someone put a fresh update into the plug-in even if they didn't add maps. It's cool. This mod is fun as fuck to play... But over at least the last few days the server has been utterly dead and impossible to populate.

"Oh I got kicked outta this server, I'ma go somewhere the fuck else" -Anyone who got arsed outta the server

I am begging someone. Please just dump this new window out. It's killing the server off.... It's Saturday night.... Last week the server was a solid 20+ people.... Now it struggles to be over 8....

Edit: Maybe alpha test? idk

Maybe it was tested out and just decided to keep the current texts in the boxes... but this window is still shit.

Edited by Jerm
  • Like 2