Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Ideas For A Gang (Should I Create A Gang)

DovahFish

• 4 weeks later...

I would suggest to join a gang that is already created, there are already enough gangs on the server and if you create one, it is most likely only 1 or 2 new players will join since older players are already in other gangs, also most gangs just upgrade you to admin or mod in gang for donating lots of rep, for example, I am co-owner of Balls, and now it's one of the biggest gangs on the server. I first even thought of creating my own gang, but it would be pointless because you would take longer to get speed you can get by just joining a gang and donating together.

I might create a Gang and was wondering if anyone here would either A. join, or B. give advice. I currently have 30K rep so tell me what i should do.

Now is not the time to start a gang, as gang leveling is bugged. However, if you did want to start a gang, you will need much more rep. Also, it is very hard to start a gang that is exclusive, as Bald Men and AQ are going to grab up the cool people before you are. In other words, why would someone join your gang with .2 speed, when you can join AQ with .3? So you can either somehow grab up cool people, or invite everyone. Inviting everyone is how your gang turns into Vape or Balls.