Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin revoked (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Dank Weed)

FoxHound

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

dank weed

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:157806573

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

2h 14m ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Banning someone for freekilling with no proof after being warned

Proof Links?

• Like 2

wow. look logster has the demo, i asked him for it and he replied with the quote 'currently editing videos'. And what do you guys do... target me. Forget it, i have already got the worst reputation on this server for you guys permanently banning me on this server three time for no reason. Just go for it ban me. Every time i try to say i did nothing wrong, there is just no reason as what you guys do is PERMANENTLY ban someone for 'not posting proof in time', seriously. I cant even become a member, thats how good of a reputation i have in this community. I quit, just ban me

First off, we just permanently ban people to get them to reply to their abuse report and no one is targeting you. You just simply don't follow proper admin procedures.

I told you 5 days ago we don't ban for freekills yet you do it again.

I was going to give you one last chance, but it seems like you just don't care anymore.... so you will stay banned until your admin is revoked.

Edit: You ruin your own reputation with your shitty attitude. You can stay banned. http://hellsgamers.c...owner-dank-weed

• Like 5