Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Pistolllllllllllllllllllll

AceZeno

just use deagle all game like me and aim for the head. You'll get more kills than most of the people just aiming for torso/below

Edited by Guest

I'll assume you want the power of a tank cannon compressed into the size of a pistol.

Now are pistols going to be on par with tier 4-5 Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, and Light MachineGuns?

Might as well make the pistol shoot a tatical nuke and mount a huge laser gun on top the headcrab. Then give the headcrab 500k hp and the ability to fly.

Thought this was brought up before but okay. This is my opinion on the "issue".

Different weapon classes should fulfill different role. If you haven't noticed all tier 1 guns from arsenal are pistols. They are supposed to be weaker and to be abandoned soon after better weapons are unlocked (assuming you are not the ones who use the magnum the entire game). This also get people to better manage their ammo so they don't end up having surpluses when doing their arsenal upgrades, or running back to an arsenal for another mag/clip every 30 seconds.Yes, sure you can keep using your weak guns if you over-bought, but you are sacrificing firepower; which directly relate to the durability of your cade.

With this ideology in my mind, I actually don't like "server" and "akbar" being tier two because they are pretty much equal to SMGs. hmm maybe shotguns should have like light buckshot and heavy buckshot for early and late tier shotguns, though that will probably create what's similar to the previous laser ammo cluster fuck. I dunno.

Thought this was brought up before but okay. This is my opinion on the "issue".

Different weapon classes should fulfill different role. If you haven't noticed all tier 1 guns from arsenal are pistols. They are supposed to be weaker and to be abandoned soon after better weapons are unlocked (assuming you are not the ones who use the magnum the entire game). This also get people to better manage their ammo so they don't end up having surpluses when doing their arsenal upgrades, or running back to an arsenal for another mag/clip every 30 seconds.Yes, sure you can keep using your weak guns if you over-bought, but you are sacrificing firepower; which directly relate to the durability of your cade.

With this ideology in my mind, I actually don't like "server" and "akbar" being tier two because they are pretty much equal to SMGs. hmm maybe shotguns should have like light buckshot and heavy buckshot for early and late tier shotguns, though that will probably create what's similar to the previous laser ammo cluster fuck. I dunno.

so to reiterate above post(s) before yours:

pistols are not supposed to behave like LMG's because they're pistols

I'm going to go ahead and assume the whiners want a grim reaper packed in a 30-point small firearm.

• 3 weeks later...