Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:6198258 (terry silver)

terry silver

1. Your in-game name: [COBRA]TERRY SILVER[KAI]

2. Server that you were banned on: hns

3. The Banning admin: JJK

4. Time of Ban: a couple days ago

5. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:6198258

6. Reason for ban: right now the ban is up however i was muted for no reason. As soon as I joined the server and someone said "Oh no, it's Terry he toggles radar!" I was muted by JJK for no reason other than to read teh MOTD and I have. I always have my radar off. I never toggle. I always play legit. I've also been banned numerous times by other admins such as 007 vegeta and yoshi 64 as well as i think blitzen. I've been playing this mod since last summer when hideexec version 8 was out with the gaycat models and crouch glitching was just starting to be abused. The maps and models and spots have barely changed; only the players have really changed. I know most of the spots on the maps which leads a lot of people to claim either i have wallhacks or i radar toggle. I don't. If you need me to record a demo of myself then I will. I'm about as good as blitzen, though he is a smidge better and he plays more than i do as can be seen in the rank. He's around 15,000 points and I'm around 5,000.

My admins were telling me you cheat, you are right.

They said you were trying to play f10/banned comman jokes, and telling commands to cheat, but i reviewed your chat log and most of this is untrue.

But i now have a way to verify if someone does or does not cheat, and currently you are not cheating.

Im sorry about the mute, and can offer an admin Skin in apology =)