Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Just Happened??

To start off, I have not been with Hell's Gamers for very long, I started playing on Jailbreak because I was bored and never really played before. After a while I got used to playing Prisoner side and wanted to try Guard side. It was fun, but i enjoyed T side more.

Anyway, so today (October 16, 2016 @ around 5 or 6ish at night) I was playing Jailbreak and at the start of the round the lead, Peacemaker, Said to get on top of radiators and face the back of cells. I did not hear him. I asked for a repeat but was immediately killed by the user Xaioa. Thinking I was freekilled, I typed in admin chat that i was freekilled by Xaioa. One of the Guards was an admin (besides Peacemaker) and chuckled and said "Hey Xaioa, it looks like you freekilled" followed by a responding chuckle from Xaioa. After saying "does any admin even care...?" in admin chat, an admin guard said that I was not freekilled. At this time, Xaioa even playfully said that he freekills every round. I explained in admin chat that I asked for a repeat and was shot on sight by Xaioa. Peacemaker then said in voice chat that he already repeated it twice. From what I know, he did not. He said it twice at the beginning of the round as Leads usually do at the start of the round. Apon hearing that, I was mad. I then noticed that Xaioa had [VIP] at the start of his name. Like I said before, I have not been with Hells Gamers for very long. Everytime I've been on a server, the [VIP] tag means that he donated to get that tag. I would hate to assume that there is serious corruption in Hell's Gamers, seeing as Xaioa has [VIP] I take that as he can get away with things like freekill/freeshoot without consequences just because he donated. I have no way of knowing if [VIP] is a type of administration role, unless I just haven't done my homework in which case it still is not justified.

This may just be a fluke of events, but i digress. I was not recording at the time as OBS lags the h3ll out of my computer.

--(UPDATE @ 7:50pm)--

Well my computer crashed and CSGO along with it. The Console Code is gone but I'm sure there is a way to retrieve it by the Owner/High Ranking Admin.

-------------------------------

To Conclude: I was freekilled by Guard Xaioa, even after asking for a repeat of the initial orders at the start of the round by Lead Guard Peacemaker. Apon reporting the freekill I was laughed at and told it was not a freekill. I noticed that Xaioa had the [VIP] tag and assumed that he donated. The Admins did nothing to help and I was completely left in the dark as to what I should/would eventually do.

If you have any remaining questions, Please Ask me.

Regards.

Dedotated Wigwam

Edited by Dedotaded Wigwam

I'm not responsible for the lead not giving repeats.

I realize that. What I am torn over is how poorly I was treated. The "Your Opinion does not matter" mentality of the admins at the time. I do realize that not every admin should/can jump at the chance to help when someone reports a false killing, but in my opinion it is wrong to deny the chance that it is actually a freekill just because the person in question has not been here long enough for me to care.

With all due respect, How do you explain the admins taking a blind eye to me being freekilled?

I wouldn't say the admins just turned a blind eye but the way you described it makes it sound like it all happened so fast and around here if admins don't actually see something happen then they can't really act on it. A situation like this would be better proved with a recorded demo, which is something you should look into doing instead of using obs to record proof in csgo.

• Like 2

I realize that. What I am torn over is how poorly I was treated. The "Your Opinion does not matter" mentality of the admins at the time. I do realize that not every admin should/can jump at the chance to help when someone reports a false killing, but in my opinion it is wrong to deny the chance that it is actually a freekill just because the person in question has not been here long enough for me to care.

Ok so, this is how HG admins work.

If they don't see a freekill or any other punishable action happen (which is difficult at the start of the round) they can't do anything about it.

Also, a lot of the people and admins in HG know me cause I've been around for a while... whenever I do manage to freekill someone I see that myself and I also will slay myself.

There are very VERY rare occurrences that an admin does actually have to slay me and which I can not remember when the last time was.

Edited by Xaioa

I wouldn't say the admins just turned a blind eye but the way you described it makes it sound like it all happened so fast and around here if admins don't actually see something happen then they can't really act on it. A situation like this would be better proved with a recorded demo, which is something you should look into doing instead of using obs to record proof in csgo.

It did, as you said I described it, go really fast. The whole situation lasted about 5 or 10 minutes.

So unless Peacemaker was currently throat deep and extremely unclear, he does not need to repeat even if asked to repeat. Orders need to only be repeated when said unclearly or are talked over. If a prisoner can just negate any order for the sake of saving himself that would be a nightmare. Upon a round starting it is highly advised to at least pay attention to the AFK check order.

I was not trying to save myself, granted I was worried that I was going to be shot, but only because I did not hear him. Yes, It might be my fault for failing to hear, my family wanted me to do something quickly. When i returned all i heard was "get on your radiator" and i asked for a repeat because i did not hear.

Admins (most) don't take a "blind eye" for freekills, unless you mean a literal blind eye. There's 10 guards and 20 prisoners in the server and you expect a couple of admins to immediately see all potential freekills that happen?

I don't mean for this to sound as it will sound, but Yes.

Admins (In most cases) are there to help. If someone tells them a situation that happened and why they think it was wrong, they should at least explain WHY They reject the claim. The only explanation I got was: "I already repeated it twice" when he just said it twice at the start of the round.

I would like to be very clear. I am not trying to start anything or even make a statement about HG. I'm just angry for the way I was treated. It made me feel as if my opinion did not matter and I was not fairly treated. I have only been on the server for like 4-5 days and I didn't even know it had different branches until yesterday. It is a interesting server group that I just now discovered, even though it has been around since I was young. I am truly sorry if this is just my fault and I'm just "belly aching" about something that is not even worth it. I hope noone has anything against me from here on out. I will still be replying to this thread, but for now. I'm going to bed.

• Admins cant take action unless they see it
  • Im are very sorry that you feel this way, but unless you have any proof as to what happened, we cant do anything
  • If you have a problem with a player or an admin then try adding them on steam and talking to them, making a forum post without any proof will get you nowhere.
  • Lead guard doesnt have to repeat himself constantly, YOU didnt hear his order, which is on you.
  • I can promise you it wasnt overlooked, especially by peacemaker, but like i said if this ever happens, try contacting the admin on steam and tell him what happened and im sure they will be more than happy to help you

• Like 1

Whether or not Xaioa freekilled or not Peacemaker's order was clear so he had no reason to repeat. Xaioa knows the rules and if he knew he had freekilled anyone I'm certain he would have killed himself. The joke I made to him that " It looks like you freekilled" was said because the order was pretty clear and there was no one in my mind that he had freekilled you. Also HG might be cancerous :D, but it sure isn't corrupt.

Edited by Autism

I'm sorry about your experience last night wigam. :( When you are on the jailbreak server open your console and type this in console to record your gameplay :

record nameofyourdemohere

then just type stop to stop recording

Type demoui in the console and load your demo so you can review (and possibly share it) if any abuse took place.

If you plan on playing on our jailbreak server again, I highly suggest you add me on steam.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/zeer0h/

I'm a moderator for the cs:go Jailbreak server.

If any player gives you trouble or you need some explination on an order or rule feel free to message me

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this happen to you man... But here's the thing. Believe it or not, it has always been like this. You get freekilled, you have no demo or no one from the admins saw it, you can't do shit.

Let's say I'm an admin and you tell me you got freekilled. I can choose whether or not to trust you, but then again trust doesn't mean shit when you're the victim or the admin, it's the rules that you have to obey because all of us don't want risk. Trust is subjective - no one gives a shit about what you saw unless it becomes the reality for someone else.

I hope this will not make you leave jailbreak. Things like these do happen almost every day. I suggest that you google a bit about making demos and tweaks and commands. It's not even performance affecting, but can make a huge step forward when making decisions on what really happened... Too bad there are no voice comms though.