Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Introduction To Dedotaded Wigwam

Hello.

I am Dedotated Wigwam. In this Introduction, I will address where I got my name, who I really am (nothing personal), where I come from (Again, nothing personal), and what I hope for the future.

My Name

So, as i said, I will tell you all about how i got my name, Dedotaded Wigwam. I got the "stem" of my name, 'Wigwam' from a friend at school. Who just started calling me that for no reason what-so-ever. I thought It would be funny to add the prefix 'Dedotated' to Wigwam, as at the time I recently watched the "Whats duh Wecomended amound of ded-dedotated waym" kid in a video on YouTube. My name has been that ever since like May of 2016. I was experimenting at the time with names like "Wigwam", "Wigg Wammington", and "Wiggy Wam" but those sound more like the 'Great Value' brands at your local grocery store. I felt that 'Dedotaded Wigwam' sounded more like an official name brand then the knock-off, cheaper versions previously mentioned. At one point, my name used to be 'MrMan' but he kind of died in April so...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

About Me

I am but a humble Wigwam.

I got involved with Hell's Gamer's after an incident in their CSGO Jailbreak Server. I'm no longer salty and I now know what HGs is really like. I play video games like Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Garry's Mod, and Factorio. CSGO because I like how it plays and it is fun as hell to play.

I like Garry's Mod because you can literally do just about anything in it. For Example: I once fought an army of combine soldiers with nothing but a floating bathtub and some fences.

Factorio is a recent favorite. For those who don't know, I will explain.

Factorio is a game that one of those "Time Machine" games, meaning that you don't realize how much time you are actually playing it until someone tells you. Similar to Sid Meier's Civilization. In it, your objective is to build a rocket and go to space. Why, you ask? Because why not? Anyway, you see yourself slowly slip into what is called "Cracktorio." Where it becomes more then a game. Its a habit. You find yourself saying, "I'll go to bed after I do this small task." but it never happens. You watch as the clock goes from 10:00am to 5:00am. The world is a blur, and you can't stop playing. Or at least that's how it was for me. I very highly recommend it, even if you don't like Sid Meier's Civ.

I semi-like to read. My favorite book is 1984 by George Orwell.

I've been told I'm a good writer.

The Future

I am planning on becoming a Video Game Developer. I have used the Python and Visual Basic coding languages and have gotten so far as to code a calculator in command prompt using Python, but I have also used Visual Basic in a class I have taken in my Freshman Year of highschool. I know a bit about both but I am NOT in any stretch of the imagination an Expert at it, nor will I ever claim to be. in the meme meantime, I will play the games I enjoy playing like CSGO.

As for HG's, who is to say? I could do either of three things:

• Drop it like I did a couple other communities and never be apart of them again ~
  • Commit a tiny bit of effort to a community that could get stale after a while, then drop it ~
  • Stay and Meme

I like the 3rd Option.

"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past."

-George Orwell