Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Spoopy Scary October Story

Bloodhand

Today is Halloween, I got on the HG Jailbreak server as usual, expecting to play without little kids because they were away Trick or Treating. Exept when I got on, THEY WEREN'T

In other news, I waited so long for tonight to play without little kids, and earlier today I almost lost a bet to my cousin where I would have had to go Trick or Treating with him. Eventually Kids started leaving the server 1 by 1, and i soon realized just about all of them were CTs. I am left to Lead by myself, with only a couple Cts. It got really spooky really fast. There were no Admins on, 2 Freekillers joined the server and started mass murdering every round. Eventually they left too. Now some more people started joining, except they were all Ts and it was really hard to lead cause ez rebel. Eventually I gave up leading and joined the Ts.

The End.

Happy Halloween, or IS IT.....