Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello HG community! ZEE SUPER GERMAN! here (now with a different user name). I've been on a hiatus for many years now, and now I'm slowly going to be getting back into the community.

For those who have only been here a few years, I used to be the Team Fortress 2 manager and division leader here for awhile, and was quite active. Life has its ups and downs, and long story short, I didn't have much time for video games that much anymore. I've been moving between Utah and Arizona the last several years and I haven't had time to myself all that much. After there was a split in management years back, I found myself in the camp isolated from HG.

I've given it a few years, and now I think I'm ready to try again. I can't promise that I will be as heavily involved in the community as I used to, but it would be nice to see some familiar faces from time's past.

If you remember me as ZEE SUPER GERMAN!, then go ahead and say hi! Either way, thank you for reading this, happy gaming!

• Like 3