Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:4734687 29:48 208 0 active

GreenEyes

Well the reason I said not banned is because, one, I'm pretty sure he could see that kid's shadow as he was coming around the corner, two, the other guy that he shot, I saw the tip of his legs/gun slipping behind the wall, so I would have known he was there too. :\

Idk. I would say walls to a point.

at tic 6000 ,when he was in t spawn, he shot at the guy before he turned the corner.

and the guy on the chair, i dont think he saw him, I mean it took me alittle bit to see his gun, and i slowed the demo down.

I would say walls for this one. I'm 90% sure. (2 bad jackson is just bad, hard to tell)

#1 reason he walls he's playing from the other side of the world and prefiring ,where no shadows no noises and with a kill latency of 180+ all the time.

Have you ever played on uk severs those shots are impossible with that kind of ping unless your walling; because the delay of information transfered between sever and your computer is more than 1 second.

-= Shrugs =- Whatever. Banned.

Can't wait for him to come in to the forums and complain. I'm sure he'll point out the overly short demos and that they don't really show shit/enough.

Make longer demos Greeneyes. No one gives a shit if YOU have been spectating them forever. Might as well start a demo as soon as you go into spectate if you're gonna sit there that long instead of picking your ass and making some short demo.

Edited by Artillery

Sketchy at 6000 and 7500. If people got longer demos it wouldnt be hard to ban these people because they would make many mistakes like that as time goes by. The 2 minute demos are really bad because you can barely get like 1-2 rounds of the guy playing.

Banning a regular office playe over one kill and a

short ass demo? I will likely unban him tonight unless someone disagrees.

I agree, short demos prove nothing.

Everyone does bullshit stuff sometimes.

Record yourself, and then watch it back with wireframe.

If you are any good, you will look "suspicious" many times.