Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Charlie's Unban Request

Hello, Its been a while.

I'm here to request an unban from Teamspeak and In game, It's been just over two months since I was banned for toxicity, racism and DDoS threats. I am truly sorry for all of those, and really do feel regretful of my actions. I feel like I have matured enough now, with the help of friends, to be able to ignore people if they are trying to tilt me or have a negative attitude towards me. I know my actions were unacceptable and I would like to believe that, as HG has before, you would give me another chance, and make it my last. I honestly just want to play in 10 mans, chill on jailbreak and hang out on teamspeak. I believe I have changed as a person as I now get less toxic at things and are able to stay calm when provoked, I am just hopeful of getting a chance to prove this. I apologize directly to Thomas, For wasting his time and making work for him when there wasn't any need to, Suicide for being impatient and not waiting for him and disrespecting him, and Henry for being very disrespectful and threatening him.

I am slightly confused with how long my appeal time actually is, as Suicide said it was a month to cool down (I feel like I have done so very much) and then SKay for 6 months after the incident with Henry on teamspeak. The confusion is between which one stands, also I have been told that since SKay is no longer leadership that ban is up for debate, I don't know if this is true however so I am just posting anyway (I believe Fortis would now decide on the ban since he is the director of gaming divisions).

Regardless of that I would just like to say how sorry I am for my actions and hope I could be a part of the community by playing again soon.

I would be happy to talk to anybody about this, Thank you.

- Charlie

• Like 11