Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Adding A Surf Game To Jailbreak?

Ozan Gündüz

Lol you're no longer relevant. Thanks for the try, but you dont play HG JB so you shouldnt fix what doesnt need to be.

Mmm that was harsh. what im saying is you are not a big help to HG as you disrespect Homer, impersonate staff, and complain 24/7 bout how dead it is.

Sorry bout the disrespect. But yeah

Edited by Tyrion quadister

Lol you're no longer relevant. Thanks for the try, but you dont play HG JB so you shouldnt fix what doesnt need to be.

This is absolutely no way to treat someone who is attempting to benefit the server, especially as a recruit.

As far as the suggestion, its been brought up many times and its something I personally want added. At the same time there is an issue of space/time with our map. There cannot be an excessive amount of space available to hide, with only a limited amount of time to find rebellers. The reason we cant just extend the time is because nobody wants to wait longer to play, imagine the backlash if we changed the time limit to 8 minutes.

• Like 1

It was on JB map 3.0 then it was buggy so they removed it, case closed. Im sure we'll see it in a map update soon enough

Thank you, if you told me that before that you are going to update the map, then this post would probably not exist :)

Offtopic: Why did joe close my thread from yesterday about ,,should rebelling in custom lrs not be allowed?,, tho?

Edited by The BiggestBalls