Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey Guys :D

ZeroHour

Just saying watsup up. I believe i can contribute to HG clan and website, I just have a few questions though.

Is there a scrim team?

What Is needed to apply for HG?

If there is a scrim team are there 3v3 and 5v5 teams?

That pretty much sums up my questions, See you all in game :D

Welcome to our forums and I hope you enjoy your stay at Hellsgamers.

Let us know if we can help you with anything.

As lack said, we participate in Eco and have casual scrims frequently. We 10-man, have ESEA scrims, or just find a team on IRC.

Hopefully HG can feel like home!

Cheers and see you around.

--Slaz

Edit: Little curious about the Steam account that hasn't been online in 25 days and the VAC ban, however.

Edited by Slazenger

Welcome to our forums and I hope you enjoy you stay at Hellsgamers.

Let us know if we can help you with anything.

As lack said, we participate in Eco and have casual scrims frequently. We 10-man, have ESEA scrims, or just find a team on IRC.

Hopefully HG can feel like home!

Cheers and see you around.

--Slaz

Edit: Little curious about the Steam account that hasn't been online in 25 days and the VAC ban, however.

EDIT:Fixed it

Its the wrong account, I looked through the logs and thats my brothers steam account. I will find my steam id, too lazy to get online and status it.

Edited by ZeroHour

We have a good few DM servers (I <3 crackhouse) if you're looking for some target practice.

We're also always trying to get our Dust2 server populated again, since it's been around forever and has always been a good time. We had to change the IP several months ago and lost our player base since it dropped off of their favorites list :/