Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rick1337 admin abuse

jarjar456

Ok so today in HG jailbreak server I was a CT and i killed a guy who was not crouching Rick1337 imediatly banned me without warning. Plus the rules where "crouch to big cage no detours no knifing vent". Also he always says take me to solitare or somewhere else because hes admin. He also mike spams alot and never really helps anyone.

Template! Template! Template! Template! x3 Its not that Hard! OMG RAGE!!

I hate global warming. You killed all our penguins :(

Im sorry for bad template but i was mad and I didn't fell like reading but I really hope you guys strip Rick1337 of admin.

Ok, understood. It would probably make them feel better if you correct teh post with a template now though. Would probably get things moving quicker. tia

oh jarjar oh jarjar that day you where on i had dark tell me to come with him so i simply follow him and he said "don't shoot rick he is going to solitaire" you where slayed i belive more than 2 times for vent camping and free killing well anyways im walking with him and "boom" im dead your gone don't cry bro take the ear wax out and listen.

Ok well Rick when dark said go with you that was yesterday and i never have ventcamped or been slayed ask the people on the server like PWG banks, kingzacweloveyou, plus other admins I alway folo rules Plus I have never been Kicked/5 min ban so you should have kicked me first like your supposed to.

I told him not to knife the vent and he wouldnt stop so i shot him and he slayed me lol. and a couple of times he said for the rebels to hide behind him, and if he gets shot in the crossfire hes gonna slay the person who shot him. hes says thats using his brain but to me thats admin abuse.