Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What is goin on?? PLZ UNBAN

eMg l.a.

1. Your in-game name: eMg l.a.

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG]24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch

3. The Banning admin: It did not say, i even checked console

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:13132257

5. Reason for ban: once again, it did not say why i was banned.... I'm assuming its because i was doing well and some people thought i was cheating??.. i promise you i was not doing anything i wasn't suppose to, that includes mic spamming, harassment, or even saying anything racist. The only other reason i can think of is because some admin thought i was cheating. This is the 2nd time i've been banned without warning or even an explanation. i was banned around 6:01am 11/02/09. like i said before, i enjoy playing on your server and would really like to get unbanned. If u guys have any questions feel free and ask. If i thought i deserved the ban, i wouldnt even be trying this hard to get UNbanned. And if u still decide not to unban me, please give me an explanation. Thank you.

lmao are u kidding me, i just saw the demo, half the time i was getting owned, WTF is multi hack!? lmao umm i seriously think u made a very bad judgment call on this one. I'M being punished for hitting certain shots? I was doing terrible for one, and 2nd if anything that demo should prove to u that i dont cheat. i dont know how u wouldnt feel emabrrased for posting that demo and saying i have multi-hack. If u want pointers just ask.