Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Quad)

EisenSkrt

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Quad

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:100058902

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

JB

How long ago did this take place?

15 mintues ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

A lead gave the order of unstack(Doesnt matter where rn,just said unstack) about 6 secs after that order 1 of the ts was red which is why the order occured i was shoting at that red t when quad suddently stacked him, they both got shot then 1 sec after i got tlocked for 9 rounds 1 sec after someone named quad's name in chat in a friendly banter way and got gagged for 3 rounds for nothing without warning neither me or that guy.

Proof Links?

• Like 2

I looked for 1,cuteanime had 2 demos,1 had the tlock in it the other didnt,he sent me the 1 that didnt,and he cant find the other 1, i added 1 picture that shows killlogs to show that well, that "on" stack shot was just the red and him,and the other 1, is the ss of the gag on the gut without warning

Well, as the new rule in the bible states shooting stacks no matter what is a tlock/tlist. The lead gave an order to unstack on the big cage, and as another player stacked on me i moved, I stopped and then begawn to move again and then i was freekilled, but i was just proceeding to unstack.

Hi guys, he was talking about me. I'm still unsure as to why my replay file wont play for me, but I have several from dec 4th. The one I was sure of was corrupted (0kb) and is no longer displaying BUT, it could be one of the demos ive taken from that date.

If you can remember the timeframe it happens i'll upload the one around that time

Edit: It seems to me that the one that was corrupted (Jailbreak2o1) is dunzo. It fits the timeframe you need it D: I'm sorry about raising false hope

post-39141-0-34078000-1481095574_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rains

Hi guys, he was talking about me. I'm still unsure as to why my replay file wont play for me, but I have several from dec 4th. The one I was sure of was corrupted (0kb) and is no longer displaying BUT, it could be one of the demos ive taken from that date.

If you can remember the timeframe it happens i'll upload the one around that time

Edit: It seems to me that the one that was corrupted (Jailbreak2o1) is dunzo. It fits the timeframe you need it D: I'm sorry about raising false hope

Bout 4:15 ish