Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Request unban

Bonafide Hustler

1. Your in-game name: Bonafide Hustler

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX | NoBlock

3. The Banning admin: HG | Seboard

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:80856

5. Reason for ban: Inappropriate Language

I'm pretty crude so I'm not sure what I specifically said that got me banned (it says web ban not sure what that is) but is a permanent ban really necessary? Been playing on a certain HG server for years, kind of sucks to just get permabanned from a different server. Especially since it was like overnight or something, I didn't have anyone ingame express distaste to something I said. Sorry.

Edited by Seboard

If you have been playing in the HG servers for years you should know the rules. No racism is allowed in our servers.

**EDIT** I don't think this guy should stay banned now that I look into it. Saying that really isn't racist is my opinion.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13283

Edited by Rudabaga

I do think he should have been given a warning since he didn't use it in any way meant to offend someone. (I understand the MOTD is all he needed, but its still nice if someone doesn't understand how that could be racist.)

Edited by Hobbes

• Following the template
  • You stay mature and polite
  • You say sorry

We always give another chance for racism, make sure you know the rules and if you have any questions about something you can ask on the forum or private message someone.

Unbanned