Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Hg | Iron Chef [Dl])

Jglake

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

HG | Iron Chef [dL]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:1354469

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

TTT

How long ago did this take place?

Half a hour ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

A few of the paidmins on TTT thought Ironchef was going a bit aggressive with admining and we told him we thought so. He proceeds to get extremely mad and threaten to abuse us if we ask further questions. I proceeded to tell the SM of the server and he said he would talk to Sui and Archer but Iron kept on so I decided to make an abuse report.

Proof Links?

7ac111fae59041cda7377397cf48efdf.png

ALTHOUGH THAT ISN'T ABUSE IT IS STILL THREATENING TO ABUSE AND JOE SAID TO REPORT IF I FEEL SOMETHING WAS WRONG
Edited by Jglake
  • Like 5

As a DL, I am in charge of running the CSS division. It also allows me to have admin on servers in other divisions. This is how its been, and how it will be.

This started with having pickles put his tags on. He is going by the name "undercover" I have no idea why. He was mad.

My admin actions I took were slays for rdming. Pickles continually questioned why I was doing it. He did it a few times and I was done answering the same question. The issue was between me and pickles. Netflux and jglake decided that they were going to tell me what I was doing was wrong. I honestly have no idea why you are getting involved in something between myself and pickles.

I know the rules of TTT and know the power I have as a dL. Thank you and have a nice day.

• Like 9

First off there is lies in that, i didnt comment on anything you were doing, nor did i inform you that you should be doing things a certain way, i stated that you threatening to kick pickles for asking you a question, is abuse, as you can see in the picture JGLake added into thie report, so i would appreciate you dont fabricate things about me to make yourself look better, thank you.

• Like 6