Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Ts Unban Request

EThatsMe

Regarding this:

<20:24:12> "EThatsMe" was banned permanently from the server by "Ruthless" (Bye lemonade's friend, don't try to hide people in the future.)

I'll admit, I knew that was lemonade, but I also wasn't there to do anything but sing a song with him. I have no malicious intent towards HG and have never been banned on any of the servers (Hell, I moderated PERP for a solid year) on TS before. I wasn't the one who ban evaded, Lemon was. I understand that I might be considered to have assisted him, but all we did was sing a song in the karaoke event, no malicious activity. I kind of wish Ruthless would have talked with me before perming me out of nowhere.

If I get unbanned I'll take the advice of "not hiding people in the future". Can't really say I'll improve anything else because this was the sole fault I had.

Also regardless of the outcome if I could get our Cory in the House recording that would be much apreesh.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by EThatsMe