Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban me please!

Jackson

For some reason I have been banned from [HG] 24/7 OFFICE N00b Training Facility. I have no idea why, I was not even playing when I got banned. Tried to enter the server yesterday (3 Nov) and was notified that I was banned. I have been on the server a looong time and I don´t even know how to cheat.

Best regards, [HzяD] Jackson

Edited by Artillery

I would like to help you. However, you are required to follow the template otherwise I can't do anything about it.

Oh and before you fill out the template, please read this thread. It will shed some light on your position.

http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13189

1. Your in-game name:

2. Server that you were banned on:

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id:

5. Reason for ban:

Edited by Artillery

off course..

1. Your in-game name: [HzяD] Jackson

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 OFFICE N00b Training Facility - HeLLsGamers.com

3. The Banning admin: I have no idea??

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:4734687

5. Reason for ban: I have no idea??

Oh and before you fill out the template, please read this thread. It will shed some light on your position.

http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13189

WOW. I had no idea that there was a big discussion about me in here! I signed up today and created an account so that I could write an Unban Request. The reason why I have high ping is that I have a shitty internet connection, and second I´m from Sweden (don´t know if that has anything to do with my ping, but anyway). I do not WALLHACK. I don´t even know how to do that ffs.

I have been playing with Greeneys a long time on the server and this feels like a knife in my back!

He should know better!