Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Slazenger bad admin

AreYouMad?

[HG] Slazenger banned me because his bitch ass does not listen to CT's and hide in his cell when orders were to go on top of cells so i shot him and killed him because he was delaying and than he kick and banned me. Admins only kick and ban people when they are "wrongly killed" but allows countless free killing, gun planting, and all types of non motd rules to go down and do nothing about it. Unban me or not, most likely will not playing back here ever again.

[HG] Slazenger

:noob^:

[HG] Slazenger banned me because his bitch ass does not listen to CT's and hide in his cell when orders were to go on top of cells so i shot him and killed him because he was delaying and than he kick and banned me. Admins only kick and ban people when they are "wrongly killed" but allows countless free killing, gun planting, and all types of non motd rules to go down and do nothing about it. Unban me or not, most likely will not playing back here ever again.

[HG] Slazenger

:noob^:

That's not the way to be unbanned/ un t-listed.

*ADDITION* At least show some respect.

Edited by Rudabaga

It was on the jailbreak server 67.228.245.0:27015

I do not have any proof of my story because that's what happened and than right after i was banned and told me to come to this web page and the person who did it was [HG] Slazenger which is an admin. They do whatever the fuck they want in that server and do not ban others that do not follow the rules to other players, this is one of your more poor servers that you guys run. I would look into it.

That's not the way to be unbanned/un t-listed.

Like I said I do not care if you unban me or not, server is bad because of the admin abuse. For those who say there is none are the admins that do it. I would just go under a different name and watch how they run that server and you will understand what i mean easily in the first 10mins.

It would be of infinite value if you gave your Steam ID so I know who you are. I T-list and ban a few too many people to know who's who...

As I like to say to people, get admin if you don't think we're doing a good job. I'm going to explain why it's hard to be a jailbreak admin:

1. You are managing between 30-50 unruly (mostly) teenagers.
  2. There is constant mic spam.
  3. Multiple incidents occur at the same time and you as an admin don't witness them.
  4. People who were freekilled or had something happen do not notify admins of their issue (probably 60% of the time).
  5. We have to use our judgment if we did not see something (based on who and how many people are saying that someone misbehaved).

Give me some more information and hopefully I can help you.

Sorry if you feel that you were wrongfully banned....but I use all methods I can before resorting to banning.