Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Ts3) Abuse Report (Gomerpyle)

Miles

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Gomerpyle

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

n/a

Where did this occur?

TS3

What server?

n/a

How long ago did this take place?

5 mins ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

So I join a channel with Spawn in it b/c I'm bored and have nothing to do. We talk for a bit and exchange banter. Gomer is there and hes talking too. Then he kicked me from the server for "harrassing spawn" just after spawn called me a cuck so I called him some stupid shit back. After that I join back and say some meme like "im being targetted b/c im bf1 division" because I thought we were joking around. After that I'm not saying anything for a good 90 seconds, he bans me again for 10 seconds with the reason "harrassment." I come back and say, in a still joking tone, "i wasnt even doing anything." Then right after that some Australian guy by the name of "BurritoMeow" joins and spawn goes on about how he has a "kawaii" voice where he talks like a girl pretty much. I ask him to say some stupid shit, he says no, I say some meme along the lines of "what are you gay?" Then the guy does his normal voice, and I say some shit about Australians hunting gays and we were all joking and having a good time, then he decides to ban me for 30 minutes without warning for "anti-lbgt comments."

Proof Links?

Edited by Miles
  • Like 1

I did not ban you for asking if he was gay I banned you for your comment about Australians hunting gays. I take talking about shooting ANYONE seriously and do not think it is an ok thing to joke about. If I had of had a recording of your comments it would have been a perm ban rather then just a 30 min ban.

• Like 9

I take talking about shooting ANYONE seriously and do not think it is an ok thing to joke about. If I had of had a recording of your comments it would have been a perm ban rather then just a 30 min ban.

I said, "Don't Australians hunt gays?" All that is is edgy. You banned me for "anti-lgbt" comments. I don't see how that's anti-lgbt. But thats not even the point. You banned me because you wanted to, not because I broke a rule. You can call someone a fa**** and its not considered anti-lgbt, how is saying that? You didn't say a single thing to me about it either, AND it was a good minute or two after I said that that you banned me. We were having a good time joking around and you ruined it. You can hide behind the wall of "I'm offended and you hurt my feelings" or you can admit that you don't care, that you just want to ban me for fun. The problem is, I don't think its funny. Every time I get kicked out of a channel by a mod or banned for a minute without reason, I get fucking annoyed. You have already done this before back in July, when you were AFK in a channel and I was singing some shit to myself because I had my mic on constant transmission, when you dreamwrecked me for an hour without saying a single fucking thing. I decided not to post then. Then this happens.

Edited by Miles