Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request Scatman

scatman

1. Your in-game name: Scatman

2. Server that you were banned on: Crackhouse deathmatch

3. The Banning admin: Beast702

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:6344715

5. Reason for ban: Racism

I started playing on the crackhouse server a few weeks ago and put it in favorites because I love crackhouse and it seemed like a good heavily moderated server which is what I tend to look for due to the hacking that goes on in CSS. I got angry at the four people camping the spawn and lost my temper resulting in me using racism. Instead, I should of asked people to switch or asked the admin to swap people. In case you're wondering it's the epithet that starts with an N. This was uncalled for and I understand why the result happened.

I apologize for this and did not mean to offend anyone. I'm not racist I have no problem with any individuals ethnicity but I use the term when frustrated it's a bad habit I need to lose. I'm sorry and would appreciate being unbanned if you decide to give me another chance. Thanks for your time.

Edited by Seboard

I saw you play on our server a couple times & you are a nice guy.

• Follow the template
  • Say sorry
  • Stay nice and mature about the situation

3 Things that help you.

Make sure you dont use that word anymore & follow the rules.

For any questions you can ask it on the forums, private message a staff or council or Type MOTD in game.

Unbanned.