Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WOW!!!! PLZ UNBAN!!! & STOP BANNING!

eMg l.a.

1. Your in-game name: eMg l.a.

2. Server that you were banned on: 24/7 dust2 deathmatch

3. The Banning admin: did not say

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:13132257

5. Reason for ban: HONESTLY!!! I DONT KNOW!!!, This is the 3rd time ive been randomly banned, PLZ stop banning me for no reason, its fucking unfair!!. Im just tryin to practice my shots and then i'll randomly get banned. Is this how u treat most people that come in ur server??? Im trying to be nice about this. but this is the 3rd time this nonsense has happened to me!! CMON...I dont know how else i can prove it to u, ill give u w/e u need!!! just plEASE stop banning me, PLEASE!! Ive never witness such ignorance in all my life...

Edited by Dirty

dude, i promise u im not hacking, im actually very upset with the way you guys assume these things... i have never had any hacks nor will i ever.... plz stop banning me for these ridiculous reasons.... i dont understand.... i enjoy playin on ur server, i've been playing this game for a long time, i know how to peek corners and prefire certain shots, if that seems suspicious to u, i just dont know what to say...if u review any demo u'll also see that i also miss a lot of shots and miss a lot of people hiding in gay spots.. i honestly dont know how u guys can assume that im walling... im pleading with u, please unban me and stop banning me.....i dont know what else to say....i wouldnt be so upset for no reason..

theres a ban request for you with a demo that i cant currently watch from the workplace, but these admins banning for days at a time with no reports are starting to get annoying. I will ask someone to review the demo from the request and if its found that you are not hacking we will be having a discussion with these admins.