Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban Request eMg

603rd ACS

Thank you hobbes, i was actually doing that :-D

so not only did you just lie to us, you banned the same person twice, oh and all your bans seem to be for a day that expired with no ban reports?

anyone else think he needs a break from admin?

Probably not good to lie out of your teeth when you're trapped in the corner.

Thank you hobbes, i was actually doing that :-D

so not only did you just lie to us, you banned the same person twice, oh and all your bans seem to be for a day that expired with no ban reports?

anyone else think he needs a break from admin?

I was doing the same thing as well...and I completely agree.

I talked to 603 in Vent, but, you know me, I tend to be too nice about crap once in a while...

you're such a bort :-D

edit* i checked about 90% of his bans and they're either listed as wallhack,aimbot, or multihack. he even banned a 5 digit for a day for "hacking". NONE OF THESE BANS HAVE REPORTS!

I strongly suggest admin removal for the time being till he reads the rules

Edited by Weeman

this will be left for the higher ups, i will close this thread so it doesnt become an attack thread. An upper staff may re-open to decide if the admin is to be punished or not.

He probably doesn't need to be punished.

I am sure the talk with Moto helped him understand the situation a bit better.

He did post a demo right after the ban. Maybe just a better understanding of what cheating is would help.

I don't think there is a reason for punishment this time though.

And we prefer temp bans until the proof is supplied on possible cheats, and an ultimate decision is made. (so no wrong doing there either)

Someone else can override that, but please explain why.

We talked about different things in regards to this and also mentioned that if someone IS hacking, we dont want the person gone for just one day -- permanent ban is wanted. We need the proof to do so and to show the player if he/she files an unban/abuse thread.

He was reasonable and understanding throughout it all -- the initial in-game approach and speaking in Vent. Was happy with that :)