Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Banned From Teamspeak(Jal)

Jal__

Good Afternoon,

Yesterday I came on the HG TS as I have been going maybe once or twice a month just to check up for about 3 or so years. I went on and saw face guy and saw that he had come into power. This troubled me as I don't think very highly of his character. I proceeded to tell face guy on multiple occasions that he should have a conscious. He said he didn't have one so I pestered him for maybe two or so minutes. I'll acknowledge that I may have been annoying but it was not for bad reason. As face guy lost Atrocities knife in csgo via scam which was valued at roughly 100 dollars and has yet to pay him back. This aside is not the issue as it is not any of HG's concern. However, I was permanently banned with the reason "bye". I was given no warnings the only things face guy told me was he didn't think he had to pay for the knife and that he had no conscious. I was banned after I had left the server so I am confused as to who or why I was banned this is just my assumption.

Thanks,

Jal

P.S Also, I do apologize for not having the logs but I am sure they are easily accessible. Also I'm sure my not so reputable past with HG will emerge however those bans are all behind me and I think my case should be looked at just with the evidence from my recent history.

Also here is a cute picture to brighten your day.

cute-cat.jpg

Edited by Jal__
  • Like 1