Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Bossdaddy's Unban Request This Time With No Moose

Mlady v3

Hello once again everybody it is BOSSDADDY22 IN THE FLESH.

Due to recent "issues" my last unban was immediately rejected due to my vpn emulating Moose's ip, even though he's ip banned...

So please once again consider an unban for yours truly, once again I am truly very sorry and willing to change just to get that sweet sensation of 10man again.

Hello it's Bossdaddy22 making my unban request for some drama I had started a month ago, which consisted of my teamspeak description being inappropriate, me not doing my job as 10man mod and banning lemonade, soul, and Goku, and making a leaving thread with some drama esque referals, truth be told I had no intention of starting drama at this level.

Thanks for considering :)

Edited by Mlady v3
  • Like 7

I will not lie, I didn't think of it as that bad at the time, at least in my mind if someone wants to 10man, banned or not, I would let them play and enjoy the time in the server. They just said they wanted to 10man and that was it, and no drama would have come from it had they not been found out, I just wanna 10man and chill with my friends. I also wasn't thinking critically with my leaving thread, I had just been demoted and banned for a day due to the events that unfolded and realized in a sense I wasn't fit for HellsGamers, in the heat of the moment myself and two friends of mine decided to leave, you're right that I wanted to stir up a bit of drama, there's no hiding that, but I didn't think that a little bit of jokes and references here and there that were on the touchy side would lead to a mass ban. In the month that has passed I have given much thought about my actions and what I did, on whether or not It was worth it. Sufficed to say, it wasn't, I regret my actions deeply and if I could go back I would tell myself that I should have waited for the heat to die down before I even think about starting anything.

As to why I should be unbanned, as stated above I just wanna hang with some friends and 10man, I don't hold any value to you guys that I know of other than just a player on your servers.

Edited by Mlady v3

So lets look at this.

Your first post said: "truth be told I had no intention of starting drama at this level."

Your recent post said: "you're right that I wanted to stir up a bit of drama, there's no hiding that"

First you didn't want to cause drama, but then you did? You need to make up your mind. I would also believe you that it wasn't worth it if there was actual concrete proof that you have changed. But there isn't. You still hang out with the same cancerous players. So nothing will change.

I have decided to let Jude Law pick your fate. Jude, should Bossdaddy be unbanned?

962e352c1971877f7c0e7278140ec33a.gif

Rejected. Try again later.

• Like 6