Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:2601482

wartchmen

1. Your in-game name: bork larsner

2. Server that you were banned on: minigame

3. The Banning admin: artillary

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:2601482

5. Reason for ban: Picking the war thing on tron i guess. The admin joined the server (his name wasn't artillary) and muted me once he joined and told me to "shut up". Ok, so i kept playing the game then he banned me for picking war in tron repeatedly(it's fun). So i checked the global banlist and it says perm. Be more reasonable please?

If everyone is telling you to stop picking it and you still continue your being a douchebag. If an admin comes in because of you being a douchebag and tells you to stop, your being warned. If you continue to disobey an admin your banned. Simple dont you think?

When did i say he told me to stop? oh, wait HE NEVER DID

I'm sorry i meant to say : listen to the other players.

People kept telling you to stop and you never did.

Now dont come here and say : THEY NEVER DID

Because they did, i was in there too.

And for the record buddy, I did tell you. I told you and Ferrdy to stop fucking picking that one everytime because you were ruining it for half of the players and seeing as how the teams were uneven when I first joined (5CT 9T) it was also completely unfair.

So stay out.