Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Finchthed)

TorpedoHippo

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Finchthed

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:116361453

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

10 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Lead gave orders to put faces on cell bars.

- I shot T's who did not have their faces on cell bars.

Lead gave orders to grab walk to a location.

- I shoot at T not doing the order.

A terrorist side mod/admin slays me, which leads me to believe he didn't even see what happened and just went by what other people said (most likely the people I shot for not following orders).

Proof Links?

ShadowPlay recording of the incident:

Imgur of abusers name:

Well im not the one that slayed you. But i am the one who kicked you. Several admins warned you to stop using admin chat numerous times before I kicked you.

Warning: (couldnt find others, was warned by other admins as well previously): https://gyazo.com/a6...406f6a35c6b9f18

Kick: https://gyazo.com/6b...2f344dbbf09dcd7

Then why does it say in console that you are the one who typed !slay Carl ?

EDIT: Also surely a single line of text isn't enough of proof of me not stopping? I will admit I didn't stop until I got kicked, however I also didn't notice them telling me to stop until 2 seconds before I got kicked..

Edited by TorpedoHippo

According to Finch he thought the order was to just get to the first pole, he didn't hear the crouch walk part. Mistakes happen so just be more careful next time Finch.

Also, the disrespect in admin chat is not needed. Just take it to the forums and leave it at that.

Reviewed.

• Like 1