Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Never Trust a Hippie [R] - Abuse Report

GroundZ

Abuser name: [HG] Never Trust a Hippie [R]

What Server: Jailbreak Server

About what time: 2:00 AM Central Standard Time

I've known Hippie for awhile, back when he was just a regular guy playing on Jailbrek, before he joined HG.

So tonight im just playing JB, doing my thing.. giving orders and such... and hippie slays me... he doesn't explain why he did it when i ask him in game... so i sent him a private message and these are the hateful and disrespectful tells i received...

PROOF: http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5233/hippie09.png

After sending me these tells... for no reason at all he kicked me from the server.... i came back in about 2 minutes later.. and he kicked me from the server again right as i connected to the server and removed me from his friends list right as he kicked me... I'm not sure what i did to upset him, we've always been cool... perhaps hes just having a bad day, or the fact that hes stressed out for going in the server and having to instantly perma ban 5 people who are blatantly mass freekilling... He was also cursing a lot and just being plain rude to myself and other players during tonight while he was playing...but in my honest opinion an admin should be able to hand himself, respect others and not abuse their admin powers. And it shows that hippie can clearly do none of those.

I've never had any problems with hippie before, we've always had fun playing late at night together on jailbreak... everyone has bad days, but this is rather excessive

My wish is not to get him perma. banned from HG.. because i believe he can be a good guy, but i don't believe that he can handle ADMIN privileges at this moment

Edited by Seboard

Sorry for the late response. We've been dealing with a lot with getting this condo lately and i havn't had a lot of time to check the forums. We did close on it last nite though!(me and the GF).:diaf:

Just to give my side of what happened 3 days ago, I slayed you after giving you i think 2 warnings to leave vip cell. I was getting especially spammed with pm's that nite so i may have been cold so i am sorry for that. What you left out of the story though is you making a threat of some sort involving me and my admin. That was the reason i removed you from my friends list. After that I admit I was watching you and i may have been to hard on you the first kick for something you did. I forget if you said something or... The second kick was because you were a.f.k. You were.. I know its sometimes shocking to come back and see that you were kicked, but you were. I dont hold grudges as i have accepted your friend invite again, i hope you dont and we can go back to being friends again. :?

Edited by Never trust a hippie

I really dont see any conclusive evidence in that chat, and thats another reason, its a chat from steam friends! this thread has been open long enough and no evidence has been submitted. If you have more or better evidence please make a new thread