Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Restoring My Points That I Have Lost

Dear HG,

I would like to begin by apologizing for taking advantage of one of the most recent exploits in the server, and I admit that I was in the wrong for do so. I would like to assure staff members that I will not repeat such a mistake again.

From what I have understood so far, the developers have already identified and rectified the problem. In addition, all players who were involved in this incident have their points set to 5,000 points.

Before the incident, I had roughly 357,000 points in my account – a significant difference compared to the points I have in hand at the moment. Yes, I agree that we all have to bear the consequences of our actions. I have no objections for the points that I had obtained illegally to be permanently removed from my account. However, the fact that it is not the case really saddens me, as I have lost such an enormous amount of points, which I painstakingly accumulated over the span of 5 years.

Hence, I would appreciate it if the points that I have earned legitimately and rightfully be reinstated back into my account. I will be extremely grateful if my request is acceded, and I promise that I will repent.

Thank you.

Brendan Tan

• Like 1