Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bottle.poppN global banned

Bottle

1. Your in-game name: Bottle.poppNNN

2. Server that you were banned on: CrackhouseDM

3. The Banning admin: HG | Seboard

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:75317

5. Reason for ban: Racism

I would like to apologize for my use of the N-word in the server, I was talking to my friend on the server and i said it a few times as a replacement for his name like using the words "bro" or "dude," which I did not realize was a bannable offense. If i was to be unbanned i would refrain from using this language on your servers in the future

sincerely,

Bottle.poppNNN

I got banned for having the name R34L N1G3R14N from those servers... is that racism? googling a steam id isnt the most practical means of finding someones history, for example I was also banned for supposedly "hacking," which also isnt a means for banning, because I do not hack. But your final judgement is passed and I am yelling at a wall pretty much, so again I apologize for the racism and I hope to see your clan grow larger and become even stronger.

Sincerely yours,

Bottle.poppNN

Damn, can I atleast play on the surf server? xD I was gettin my rank up in there, and ive never been banned from that server before for anything even though ive played in that server for a long time and dealt with the server changes.

Aparrently I was said to have used the N word 15 times... which there is no documentaion or demo of and to which I have already admitted to using it 2 times. And have just been told im never getting unbanned and the terminology used was "Fuck off," which is hypocritical in the sense that "I" was called "disrespectful." Anyway since I am not goin to be relnquished of this ban I shall be leaving on that note.

Sincerely,

Bottle.poppNN

Edited by Bottle