Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | Hamaerox

Slazenger

1. Name: HG | Hamaerox

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:18936076

3. Server: Jailbreak

4. Reason: Refusal to remove tag, arguing, ignoring admins, insults. It goes on.

5. Proof: See below.

Wow. Where to start. Truly sorry for the essay.

I was playing JB when an HG | Hamaerox accidentally freekilled. I took note and didn't do anything. I then proceeded to run a search on his name on the forums (which strangely enough only brought this up: https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11381&highlight=hamaerox).

I then proceeded to ask him around 20 times for his forums name. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and just wanted to check. I asked over mic, I asked in admin chat, and I asked in the admin csay.

He did not respond to any. I quickly moved myself in with some staff members (Soccer, Seboard, and Prius). They advised me to kick him. I did. He came back. He started raging about how he was going to get my admin taken away and how he can remove bans and remove my admin. He told me that this was my "formal warning". He tried to act like he was running the place.

In reality, he has lowest admin on surf only and no web access.

I continued to ask him to change his name. I then told him to change his name by the end of the round, last warning. I waited until about 45 seconds left in the round (he was still alive so a name change would've been in effect immediately). He continued to insult and I was advised to ban. And I did so.

We then had a conversation on steam, mostly where he threatens me. As of now he still has not removed the tag, almost an hour after the ban.

I would suggest permanent ban just for the fuss he caused and his continued refusal to remove the tag. This is not the kind of person we need in our servers, and certainly not in the clan. I explained that we cut the roster of inactive members and that he could reapply. He just continued to b*tch.

Sorry for the length of the logs, but to prove accuracy, I did not omit anything. Do a control + f for find and search Hamaerox to find the pertinent info.

Thank you!

JB chat logs: ----- http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/dd3727a9aa5b177c5a98adbf2179e9cf.txt

HLSW JB Console logs: ---- http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/5e9f01ddda61005efc7351439baf0398.log

Screenshots of console (not all inclusive):

th_2ca31f06.jpg

th_31761d43.jpg

th_dec6f604.jpg

th_e60a8863.jpg

th_40f96f0d.jpg

th_fbfe2af6.jpg

Screenshots of Chat:

th_9509cee8.jpg

th_240bde4e.jpg

Edited by Seboard
Added title.

I was playing Jailbreak at the time of the incident and would like to corroborate the aforesaid statements posted by slazzenger regarding the warnings and conversations I witnessed while in game. He was thoroughly disrespectful and as Slaz says he acted like he was "in charge of the place". I believe that the combination of disrespect that he showed as well as the impersonation that he should be permanantely banned. His actions were uncalled for considering he was given several warnings and that the adjustments he had to make (changing his name) were minimal.

I was on with Slazenger to. Hamaerox was being disrespectful. Slazenger asked him for his forums name a bunch of times in chat, and over the mic and he didn't answer. After that he didn't change his name when Slazenger told him to change his name at the end of the round.

Hamaerox does need to :gtfo1:

Hello I am -hg- Who Am I?. I was there when HG | Hamaerox was refusing to remove his tag so I am here to tell my side of the story (as whitness) HG | Hamaerox was asked by HG slazenger to remove his tag and as slazenger has posted he did not answer after repeating himself in chat admin all chat and over mic he would not answer slazenger he was kicked after returning he started a huge fight involving words such as "I will have your admin removed" "I will see to it your banned" and so on after he was banned and returned after an hour or so and continueing to start chaos I had whitnessed this much of the fight and lthough I am still recruit in my eyes he was way out of line and so I would agree inthe post to permintly ban HG | Hamaerox

Thank you for your time

-hg- Who Am I?

Guest Hamaerox

I will confirm that i did insult that admin and say some things that were out of line but in my defense i was not paying attention to anything really i was just playing and did not here any request for my forum name, i also gave him my forum name after i was kicked, i did not know hg had a tag whipe and therefor fought for my right to keep it. I am and admin on the hg surf server and im the only one on there and if u look you will find no complaints about me being an admin or having any problems i enforce the rules simpley put. I thought this admin was on apower trip so i proceeded to try and bluff him out :P which didnt work obviouslly lol anyway i apologize for any incidents last night also that was not my resignation that was the day i tried to comit suicide. If you wish to try and say i resigned find seomthing that actually says the words i resign.... again sry for any inconvience. I dont mind being banned from jailbreak as i believe this admin doesnt like me at all.... but i would like to be unbanned from surf as i am there a lot. Thanks. again sry slazenger. no hard feelings i hope.

I will confirm that i did insult that admin and say some things that were out of line but in my defense i was not paying attention to anything really i was just playing and did not here any request for my forum name.

Lieing will get you no where. http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/2ba6a6a829ad3ed43660f478eb00fa45.jpg shows you saw that he asked you

:gtfo1:

I can vouch for Hamaerox, He was always active on Surf and helped manage the server alongside myself until his absence.

I'm sure he did overact when asked to remove his tag, but doesn't that show his devotion to the community?

<3 Hamma

Shows his ignorance.

Guest Hamaerox

Thank you for pointing that out sniper, at that point is when i started to think he was trying to contact me cause i happened to look at the chat. Thanks global and as global said i did overreact by a lot, and i was proud to wear the HG tag, so to be told to take it off with such ferosity towards me was well an insult so i fought.... I apologize.

Guest Hamaerox

I'm sorry to say this but sniper, i looked at all your last posts and it seems as tho you always take the admins side, You neve seem to ask the other person what else happened. I'm sorry but this does not involve you, please stay out.