Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lrs

EisenSkrt

There are some lrs, which you can win in ways, which i dont believe are ment too, can we just like, have this forums page, where we post lrs which are won in some way, and confirm if its cheating if you win in such way, like ive seen Bobby(not to put shame on him, just doubt thats not cheating tbh, or like, doubt thats how that lr is ment to be played) knife in charizard to win, which isnt considered as foul play, i just want to clear up stuff like that, just to help the servers in general, cause i dont see stuff like that being unclear creating havoc. ide put other exemples, but i cant have 1 brought to me mind atm.

Knifing in Charizard LR is next to impossible to control and if someone does manage to kill a CT with their knife I don't think it should be foul play. On the top of my head I can't think of any other LRs you can win in other ways that aren't intended.

It's not necessarily cheating but it is kind of douche-y to throw weapons of the corner of chapel and then do the fountain jump, maybe on activation the top of chapel could be cleared or maybe a T can't pick that LR 30 seconds after dropping a weapon just to prevent it?

Edited by Pre-Paid Illuminati
  • Like 1

It's not cheating but it is kind of douche-y to throw weapons of the corner of chapel and then do the fountain jump, maybe on activation the top of chapel could be cleared or maybe a T can't pick that LR 30 seconds after dropping a weapon just to prevent it?

Here's a way to check if it's cheating,

If a CT does what the T do, does the T complain?

Works with about 90% of the LRs

(short answer: it's cheating)