Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Guest Hamaerox

Guest Hamaerox

1. Your in-game name:Hamaerx

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: HG | A

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:18936076

5. Reason for ban: Impersonating staff

Apparently i was banned cause my name was still HG | Hamaerox and i tried to change it but the admin banned me b4 i could.

Alos in addition i was kicked for apparently not answering him when he asked what my forum name was, which i did not even see him ask, and was kicked with the reason "I don't care the hell you are, you answer me when i talk to you kid" i was also slayed for no reason and then eventually global banned. A ban was way out of line for this matter and a global ban i think should result in an admins admin being terminated.

Edited by Moto

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/73fcfb7190ac3b5e207bc6a140484812.jpg

This kid is obviously lieing. As carlos URL shows, Slaz's logs prove that he did notice it. The pic above just emphasizes that he noticed it enough to talk about it, and still not change it. AND that he is rude to slaz when slaz is just trying to figure things out.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13589, your story Hamaerox matches up perfectly with the one "artich0ke" gives. In other words, you're the same person correct?

"6. If an admin asks you a question do not ignore them, just answer them" From Admin Rules, so you should've answered him.

I say Ban this kid and Artich0ke for the following reasons.

1. Impersonating Staff with HG | tag. :banbut:

2. Disrepecting Admin(Slaz) :banbut:

3. Ignoring Admins simple question " What is your Fourm Name?" :banbut:

4. Blantantly Lieing to Hellsgamers and trying to act like a victim when he knows what he did wrong :banbut::banbut::banbut:

Guest Hamaerox

For the last time sniper If you will truly look at the whole report, that is when i began to notice him, i had at that point realized he might have been talking to me and then i was kicked b4 i could confirm it was me, and after the kick i knew he was tlking to me and began to rage, I am an instigator in this but as i stated in previous posts i overreacted, and i wasnt ignoring again ask him to post the full logs so noone can lie or anything i would be more then happy to explain to you in detail everything that happened and why i made such remarks, go on ask him. and ask me about any questions you have.

Hamaerox, you obviously don't get it.

You were being an ass to someone who apparently asked you nicely to change your tag (as in take it away), you impersonated an admin, and you probably had an O-Sh!t look on your face when you finally got banned, talked to him, and typed all this up because you know you were caught.

Edit: Perm'd unless higher ups think differently.

Edited by Moto

I don't think he should be global banned. If you read his post, he apologized. He has been inactive for several months, so he did not realize that we implemented a new policy of demoting inactive clan members.

I believe he should not use the HG tag at this time, but I don't think a ban is necessary.

His last post: Late December. His resignation from HG: https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5371#post5371

Hamarox was going thru a rough time when he made that post. He was not so much saying he was going to quit HG as he was implying he was going to quit life. Fortunately he didn't and he got his issues resolved.