Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

LOLWUT

ATIX

Banned for trying to join the server LOL? I don't get it haha by the way i've been a long gamer of your community, and I remember registering here long ago, but I had to reRegister, maybe you guys updated the website, not sure but it seems like it.. Anyways I'm ATIX a zombiemod mapper and i don't cheat or disrespect anyone unless I'm attacked. Do you guys still have css zm servers?

you should follow the template as seen above. That is your clue.

:o !

1. Your in-game name: =[ATIXIUM]| || ||| | || ||| | |

2. Server that you were banned on: don't know

3. The Banning admin: don't know

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:5365665

5. Reason for ban: don't know

G.K.M.Y I was banned OCT 20th? I don't remember playing css last month, pretty much been mapping & trying to finish my site heli2 might come soon not sure :S

:o !

1. Your in-game name: =[ATIXIUM]| || ||| | || ||| | |

2. Server that you were banned on: don't know

3. The Banning admin: don't know

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:5365665

5. Reason for ban: don't know

G.K.M.Y I was banned OCT 20th? I don't remember playing css last month, pretty much been mapping & trying to finish my site heli2 might come soon not sure :S

Pretty sure this ban should stay for retardation.

They said who banned above, clearly it was the ZM server if that's what you play on, and the reason for ban was listed above.

If you can't follow the rules and use your head (or show effort that you want to be unbanned) why should anyone take you seriously?